The best way to remain in the cut-throat competition is to build a great online existence, which comes through website.
Website is the face of your business in the online world. Hence, if you fail to keep up with the new trends of website development, you are affecting your website performance and user experience; thus losing traffic and prospects.
Since a decade, website developers in India are bombarding innovation in the website development process and getting new aspects and perspectives on the table that brands should incorporate while updating their websites.
With D2C invading the market, brands have realized that they need to build their own selling platform because on a common selling platform, the competition is limitless and the scope of sale goes down. Brands are leaning towards changing their websites to an ecommerce stop, where direct consumers can come.
2022 is the year of bringing your website at par with the current technology. You may find that many of these technologies are already existing on the web; however, it is expected that it will take grow by leaps and bounds in this year.
- PWAs- Progressive Web Apps are a catalyst to reduce the load time of your website, almost making it 0 milliseconds and work offline in apps like Google Maps, providing a better user experience. Brands like Starbucks and Uber are already using PWAs. It’s time for brands in India to revamp web applications and turn them into PWAs, and make your website more mobile and tablet friendly.
- AI Chatbots- Every brand is aware of what AI chatbot is, but in 2022, these brands need to make it more sophisticated and human in order to improve customer experience. Brands in India are willing to invest in this technology. Your AI chatbot should go beyond solving frequently asked questions. They should be more data oriented to offer a seamless digital experience with the brand. One of the best examples is HubSpot that embraces the website development trend.
- AMP- Accelerated Mobile Pages is a technology developed to accelerate the speed of website on mobile devices. More than 50% of the internet users are on mobile. Less load time decreases the bounce rate and helps to bring in leads through web pages. It is recommended for brands to invest in AMP.
- SPAs- Single Page Applications are the most recent and significant trends in website development that dynamically updates the content without refreshing the page. SPAs have been widely adopted by social media platforms like Facebook and search engines like Google. This technology helps the user to get information on a single page without making any efforts of refreshing or navigating the page. This trend will continue in 2022.
- Optimized Voice Search: Voice Search is a popular trend and is expected to grow rapidly in this year because big brands are working towards ease, convenience and an ultimate consumer experience.
- Motion UI: Brands need to establish a personal connection with the consumers, which can happen through interaction. Motion UI is a front-end framework that helps to build a responsive website and mobile app that will offer a seamless interaction. This trend started in 2018 and in 2022, it is forecasted to lead the website development technologies in India.
- Serverless Architecture: Running on Cloud technology, Serverless architecture helps to reduce system overloading, data loss and development costs with zero administration. No provisioning, managing or upgrading servers is necessary. In 2022, we can expect Indian companies to enter the serverless architecture.
Technologies in Web Development is constantly transforming to meet the needs and expectations of online consumers in this automation era. Most of these trends focus on improving user experience. Staying on top of web development trends can help you to convert your leads and generate revenue.
Mindwave Media is offering all the technologies in website development that help your website to go a way forward in 2022.