Which brand wants to lose an opportunity to conduct a Successful Digital Marketing Campaign? None. Right? Hence, we have chalked out what digital technologies will work in the coming years for a successful Digital Marketing Campaign.
You cannot deny how aggressively brands are competing- globally as well as locally. Every brand is hiring innovative Digital Marketing technologies, especially post Covid-19, when the whole world went online from offline. Some perceive Digital Marketing as just online marketing. But, now the world of Digital Marketing has pushed boundaries and has set new definitions and benchmarks. It is predicted that by 2025, globalization will take a new shape and brands will focus more on the niche audience; the niche audience that is in the rural and the core rural areas because that is where the majority of the Indian population is. Brands know that the niche audience requires interactive marketing. They cannot take promotions by viewing or word of mouth. They will need the experience to get your product/service/brand registered in their system. We call this ‘Phygital Marketing’. In the coming years, we assume a few Digital Marketing technologies will get common and affordable amongst brands and you may have to use them to ensure that your Digital Marketing Campaign is successful-
- Metaverse– Brands can create a virtual universe to draw familiar and immersive experiences. For instance, you can play games in the Metaverse, hang out with friends at a café, watch movies, enjoy concerts or even create a workspace. The closest experiences we have to a Metaverse today are games like Fortnite and Roblox. Though Metaverse is not commonly adopted in today’s time, but someday each brand will have to offer a passive viewing experience. Each of these platforms offers a shared virtual and three-dimensional space that facilitates experiences beyond gaming.
Luxurious brands like Gucci in the foreign land have already experimented with Metaverse by creating a ‘Gucci Garden’ and have got a good response.
- Geofencing– This is one-of-its-kind of marketing that lets your brand connect with people using smartphones in the designated geographic area. Brands that need to launch a product or a service for a particular area shall opt for Geofencing in the near future. Since it is location-based, geofencing relies on technologies like GPS, Wi-Fi, radio-frequency identification (RFID) and Bluetooth. Geofencing works in three simple steps. First, a virtual boundary is created around a physical location. Next, a user (and their mobile device) will pass into the geofenced location. Once they do, it will trigger an ad to be served from your campaign to their phone. This creates a pool of opportunities for brands to reach their audience.
The best example of Geofencing is the Arogya Setu App by the Government of India, wherein the App tracked Covid-19 patients in a radius of 300 meters. In this way, citizens of India could take precautions and ensure safety.
- Digital Vans– They are a one-stop solution for dynamic digital campaigns. Brands can use Digital Vans, an amalgamation of technology, innovation and creativity to impress your audience. They are movable vans carrying your brand promotion/advertisement. However, brands are yet to explore its potential to the fullest. Digital Vans are best for acquiring the highest footfall and massive reach as they are always on the move. In the near future, digital vans are expected to offer experience. This medium has the power of penetrating in the deep rural regions. Get your message seen in the right place, at the right time, by the right people- This is the mantra for successful marketing in the coming years!
Recently, Mindwave Media set up a Digital Van in Kolkata to promote Dabur Limcola. The Van gave an experience of worshipping Ma Durga during Navratri. Due to the pandemic, the worship was restricted; but, Dabur helped the followers to seek ‘Digital Darshan’.
- AI– AI has already brought advantages to the table of marketing. Today, most of the Customer Relationship Management is done through Artificial Intelligence-based chatbots. But, the growth of AI is not restricted. In the near future, AI will be able to manage complex queries and provide personalized responses; thus, eliminating the need of human involvement in CRM.
One of the best instances is of the retail giant Alibaba that opened a physical “FashionAI” store in Hong Kong to streamline the fashion retail experience through Artificial Intelligence. Alibaba equipped its stores with intelligent garment tags that detect when the item is touched and smart mirrors that display clothing information and suggest coordinating items.
- VR– Brand Managers are always curious to experiment with marketing strategies. With VR, they can offer more brand interaction, engagement and a personalized experience. After all, every customer is looking for ‘what is there for me’. VR has managed to hit the chord by being a competent solution; but, still has a long way to go in the near future. Brands can use Virtual Reality for Storytelling and connect to their audience with emotional intensity. It will be the best way to deliver a 360-degree interactive experience.
Adidas used VR to market TERREX, a line of apparel and accessories. Viewers were offered a mountain climbing experience, where they were able to follow the climbers, Ben Rueck and Delaney Miller, literally rock for rock and climb along with them.
- Voice Marketing– The rising use of Voice Assistants has opened new avenues for brands. As per a research, Marketing Experts are betting on Voice Assistants to be the future of marketing as it allows contextual interactions with users. Voice Marketing has the potential to take personalization for the user to the next level.
Starbucks used Voice Marketing to simplify the process of ordering. This helped the buyers to order and pay from their workplace or cars, thereby reducing their waiting time.
Now that we have established that brands are cent percent going to rely on Digital Marketing in the near future. And, those brands who will adopt the new trends will survive and create a better future for its business.
Mindwave Media, a 360-degree Digital Marketing Agency in India is all set to take up fresh and innovative technologies. To know more, get in touch with us on +91-9561068555.